Business Quiz Questions Answers - 2010-2011 - 15
141. Which company makes Ujala?
Ans.: Jyothi Labs
142. If you can't beat them, join them. Which clock company has decided to shift base to China so that it remains competitive?
Ans.: Ajantha Quartz
143. An Indian businessman has been named among Businessweek's top entrepreneurs for 2000. Name him.
Ans.: Sunil Mittal ( Bharti Telecom)
144. The beautiful Ekta Kapoor, daughter of film star Jeetendra, is a highly successful producer of television serials. Name her company.
Ans.: Balaji Telefilms
145. We all know what bulls and bears do. What would sheep do in the stock market?
Ans.: Follow The Leader
146. Which media group (you have to name the company, not the newspaper) has launched India's first electronic newspaper, or e-paper?
Ans.: Living Media India Ltd.
147. Nescafe has two coffee brands. One is Nescafe Classic and the other is?
148. The Human Genome Project has been in the news because government agencies and private sector companies have been racing to become the first to decipher the human genome. Name the private sector company which was in this race?
Ans.: Celera Genomics
149. For which electronics brand does Rahul Dravid model?
150. Ceat. This tyre company gives the cricket ratings. To which group does this company belong?
Ans.: RPG Enterprises