Business Quiz Questions Answers - 2010-2011 - 12
111. Tidel Park, yet another of those prestigious complexes housing software firms, is associated with which city?
112. What invention was called the Lover's Telegraph" when first exhibited in Philadelphia, 1876?
113. What now universally popular food item was called "Food of the Gods", by Linnaeus the eminent naturalist of the nineteenth century?
114. Which aircraft manufactures the A3XX superjumbo, slated to be the biggest civilian aircraft?
Ans.: Airbus Industry
115. What international brand of shirts, marketed in India too, is observing 150 years of existence?
116. The Dynatac made in the1970's was the first of its kind. What is this product which became extremely visible in India only in the mid 90's?
Ans.: Mobile (Cell) Phone
117. What was the epoch-making book written in the 60's by Rachel Carson, which awakened the world to the dangers of environmental pollution but incurred the wrath of industrial giants like Dupont?
Ans.: The Silent Spring
118. What car being sold in India celebrated its first birthday recently with a birthday song sung especially for it by Shankar (Breathless) Mahadevan?
Ans.: Ford Ikon
119. What hard liquor traditionally made from potatoes, literally means 'Little Water' in the native tongue?
120. What French sports fashion house has begun to sell India inspired knitwear kurta-pajamas successfully?