Business Quiz Questions Answers - 2010-2011 - 10
91. Which mobile phone manufacturer is popularizing mobile-telephone etiquette with its 'mobile manners' campaign?
92. Which Indian TV channel owned the transmission rights for the 50th Miss World contest held in the Millennium Dome in London?
93. Bajaj auto is setting up a two wheeler assembly line in which South American country?
94.Merino, one of the finest types of wool, is associated with which country?
95. In the heyday of nationalization, which PSU emerged from the amalgamation of ESSO and Caltex?
Ans.: Hindustan Petroleum
96. What biscuit in McVittie's range was originally developed by Sir Alexander Grant in the 1890's?
97. In the world of TV transmission technology, what does the much-talked about acronym DTH stand for?
Ans.: Direct to Home
98.With what product would you associate the well-known designs such as 'American Tank' and 'Tank Francaise'?
99.Which Indian packaging company has taken over a firm called 'Propack' in China?
100.What is the internationally known brand of ice-cream co- promoted by an ex-hippie named Ben Cohen?
Ans.: Ben & Jerry