Business Quiz Questions Answers - 2010-2011 - 1
Ans.: Food Corporation of India
2. First there was Bridgestone, and then Mitsubishi; What giant automaker of Japan was embroiled, recently, in a quality-related (again!) controversy?
3. The Times of India launched its latest edition in which city?
4. Which famous fashion accessories House first started as leather goods shop in Florence in 1921?
5. Uncle Pai is associated with which once roaringly successful publishers of children’s literature?
Ans.: Amar Chitra Katha
6. Which international airline uses the slogan "Smooth As Silk" in its advertisements?
7. Which TV programme currently aired in India, is sponsored by a) Colgate b) Bajaj c) Dettol and d) LG?
Ans.: Kaun Banega Crorepati
8. Who are the maker of the soft contact lens "Accuvue"?
Ans.: Johnson & Johnson
9. Named "Manager of the Century" by the business magazine ‘Fortune’, he was recently in India? Who is he?
Ans.: Jack Welch
10. The "Three Golden Balls" is the traditional symbol of which class of businessmen, especially in Europe?