Business Quiz Questions Answers - 2010-2011 - 14
131. What is name of the range of bestselling digital cameras manufactured by Sony?
132. In UK, what brand of beer is most preffered as an accompaniment to India food?
133. What potent liquor, also known a 'the Green Fairy', is extracted from wormwood?
134. What invention, in its early years, was described as 'the horse that never says nay'?
135. Back to acronyms. What does the first three letters of 'Sun Microsystems' stand for?
Ans.: Stanford University Network
136. A Navigator could mean many things. But a company has launched a toothbrush called Navigator. Which company are we talking about?
137. Tata Finance has launched a credit card with a tie up with which credit card company?
Ans.: American Express
138. Kabhi Dekha Hai Aisa TV? Big Picture! Big Sound! .... Onida. Which ad agency created this award winning advertisement?
Ans.: Oglivy & Mather (O&M)
139. Which company has the advertising punchline, "The Power To Create"?
140. The movies Mohabbatein, Raju Chacha and Mission Kashmir had breath-taking special effects. Name the company that created these effects.
Ans.: Western Outdoor