Business Quiz Questions Answers - 2010-2011 - 11
101. In what make of car did the couple from Calcutta, MS Choudhary and his wife Neena, achieve the record for first circumnavigation of the world?
Ans.: Contessa Classic
102.What international brand of cigarette is named after a ritzy street in London?
Ans.: Pall Mall
103.Which is the biggest Petroleum Company in the world?
104. Nazomi 503, is the fastest of its kind in the world. What is it?
105. Dhunji Rana was the model for what enduring and macho icon in Indian advertising?
Ans.: Zodiac Man
106. Who is the hotshot executive of Indian origin with PepsiCo, who appears in the Fortunes list of 50 most powerful women in corporate America?
Ans.: Indra Nooyi
107. What is the prized sports drink in the Quaker Oat's portfolio which makes merger with it so desirable to suitors like Coke, Pepsi or Danone?
108. What is the Danish Electronics Company famed for producing 'haute couture' stuff in areas like Stereos, Televisions and Telephones?
Ans.: Bang & Oluffsan
109. What internationally famous brand of shoes is named whimsically after a rural American dish made from corn, fed to pet dogs?
Ans.: Hush Puppies
110. "Beeps" and "Peeps' were the experimental prototypes of what legendary hard terrain vehicle?