How ExxonMobil does its business
ExxonMobil uses innovation and technology to deliver energy to a growing world. We explore for, produce and sell crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products.
- Maximization of Profitability through focused Capital Expenditure like: Meeting future Product Quality Requirements, Reduce Environmental Affects, Safety Systems, Lower Operational Costs, Produce Higher Valued Products, Lower Cost Raw Material
- Identify and Pursue all attractive perforations opportunities: Research and Development, 90% of oil reserves are own by governments, Upstream operation in more than 40 countries
- Invest in projects that deliver superior return: 2003: Return of Capital of 21%, Exxon is well positioned for long-term growth, Exploration and Research in alternative energy, Invest in oil company (forecast of performance)
- Maintain Best in Class operations, in all aspects: Globally integrated Supply Chain, Strategic Alliances
- Provide Quality, value products and service to costumersLead Industry in Efficiency and Effectiveness: 2003: $11.5 billions of Return to Shareholders, Buying crude at different time and in different amounts.
- Maximize values from leading edge technology, Annually Investment of $600 millions
- Improving and Maintenance of Image: $103 million in charitable contributions and community development investments (2003), More than $2 million in research and partnership grants to global health organizations to combat malaria in African communities (04/23/04), Occupational Hazards, positioned ExxonMobil Chemical Oil Company as the American Safest Company.